Royalty Free Images

Monday, March 19, 2012

Stock Photography

So while I work on getting my photo business some actual paying customers, I have started to get into the stock photography business. I have signed up with Dreamstime Stock Photography, and am excited to get some pictures up on their site and being sold to wonderful customers! Stock photography is a great way to go for me, as it allows me the freedom of being home with my kids, but also allows me to earn some cash to afford all the fabulous photography equipment that I want! However, getting images accepted may be tougher to do that I expect, so I am trying to keep an even head and be realistic about the whole endeavor. While I may not have the cash at the moment, I may need to spend some to make some! If you are curious about stock photography and would like to check it out (and perhaps try your hand at the stock photo world, you can click on the little pink counter icon on the top right hand side of my page, and that will take you right to their site, or click on this link to go to their homepage: http://www.dreamstime.com/res4544293-dreamstime. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment