Royalty Free Images

Saturday, June 23, 2012

First Sale!!!!!

Wheeeee!!!!!! I am so excited!!!! It was 87 days since my very first stock photo was approved, and everyday since, I have been uploading, keywording, uploading some more, hoping, praying, waiting, more uploading, LOTS of shooting, etc etc.... and FINALLY, I went to check my download stats, not actually expecting to see anything, but there it was.....1 subscription download, 0.36 cents earned. YIIPPEEEE!!!!! OK, its not like I could afford anything with that, but its a start, with many more sales to come! The part that surprised me most was the fact that it was an image that I didn't expect. It didn't really have a lot of image views, but I guess that doesn't really matter, because it was the right image for the buyer! I just wish I could find out where and how it was being used, but I guess it will always remain a mystery.
http://www.123rf.com/photo_13762831_delicious-barbequed-steak.html

No comments:

Post a Comment