Royalty Free Images

Monday, September 3, 2012

First Newborn Photo Shoot

I was chatting with the photographer at my sister's wedding, and he mentioned they were looking to partner up with a photographer that did maternity and baby photography, and since they knew I was a photographer, they asked me to put together a portfolio and send it to them so we could discuss a potential partnership. Needless to say, I was over the moon excited, so I called my friend who had a 2 week old baby (how lucky for me!) and she was gracious enough to allow me to come over and photograph their adorable little baby for some images to use in my portfolio. For my very first newborn shoot ever, it was great! I didn't get pooped or peed on, the baby was incredibly well-behaved, and baby loved the camera!

It was incredibly fun, and the images I walked away with were such treasures! I can't wait to have the opportunity to photograph some more babies! I have some maternity shoots coming up, so check back here in a couple weeks to see how those went!

No comments:

Post a Comment